Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Sweet Thank You Card from Deloris

I'm so blown away by this BEAUTIFUL thank you card I received from Deloris.  She recently won one of my blogaversary candies.   Using some of the candy she won such as this sweet girl stamp by Dandelion Design, and lehua blossom and sentiment laser cuts from Island Scrapbooking, she created this super-duper cute card.   She even paper-pieced the kimono.  I really love how the colors are so well coordinated.   THANK YOU DELORIS!!!!  You can also check out her awesome creations on her blog here.



And here's a pix of the inside.  Pretty huh?

Wishing you all a safe, healthy, prosperous, and of course crafty New Year.

3 comments:

Deloris said...

So glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun making it.

Happy New Year!

Colleen said...

I really like the "thank you" card that Deloris made for you. She did a great job in using the blog candy that she won.

Have a blessed 2015 Karen! Hugs!

Chelsea said...

Happy New Year Karen! Deloris card is simply adorable! So glad she won and put the stamp to use.