Thursday, December 25, 2014

Precious Bear Coaster Calendar

I'm finally nearing the end of posting my long series of coaster calendars that I made for friends and family which I sent with my Christmas cards.   After this, just one more to go.  Whew!!!

This one sure made me smile with the cheery DP and happy little bear.   The image is called "Under the Stars Bear" by Kitty Bee which I got at Ben Franklin Crafts.  The images are small so they were really easy and fast to ink up with Copics.  To create a landscape, I used "A2 Curved Borders One" by Spellbinder, also purchased at Ben Franklin Crafts and "Stitched Scalloped Border" die by Lawn Fawn from Island Scrapbooking.


Had so much fun, I made 8.


Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!   Happy shopping if you hit the stores for some After-Christmas sales.

2 comments:

Deloris said...

What a cute little bear! Love all your calendars! They are sure to bring lots of smiles!

Mary J said...

Totally adorable, Karen!

Hoping you're having a fabulous Christmas!