Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sweet Taiko Drummer "Ai"

Have you ever seen a taiko performance?   OMGosh, if you haven't and  if you have the opportunity, that's a MUST.  That's what I call entertainment for all ages.   When I first set eyes on "Ai" by Sister Stamps, holy cow, I was so excited.  

So here are 3 coaster calendars with different washi paper backgrounds.



And here's 9 ......



Can't believe Christmas is less than a week away.  Woo-hoo.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

4 comments:

Shirley N said...

Oh my, these are so adorable Karen, beautiful job! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Lynn said...

Fun to see the same design with a change of background. They look so different. My favorite is the bamboo paper, but they all look great and go well with the image.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous calendars, the image is so cute.
Lorraine x

Deloris said...

Love those pretty papers and that darling image!