Saturday, December 27, 2014

Finally...My Last Set of Coaster Calendars

Hi Peeps!   How was your Christmas?   Hope it was filled with joy and good times with family and friends.  

Whew, I'm finally posting the last of my coaster calendars.   In real life, I think mice are "eeeek, ugh, yucky."  But on stamps, they can be the cutest little creatures.  These images are from the "Make a Wish" set by Penny Black.   I couldn't decide if I liked the calendars with or without the 2015 laser cuts so I made some of each.



The laser cut is from Island Scrapbooking and the cool thing about buying them in white is that you can select whatever color you want to ink them up with to fit your project.


So here are 5 with the laser cuts....


And 10 without.


Thank you for stopping by.  Wishing  you all a safe, healthy, prosperous, and crafty New Year.

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

the coaster calendars are really pretty Karen- and what a great gift to give with your Christmas cards- happy new year

Deloris said...

Soooo cute! I love the one you sent me. It's on my refrigerator. Makes me smile whenever I look at it.

Lynn said...

I like the calendar coasters with the 2015 laser cut a little better than the plain ones. I'm sure that either version will make the recipient very happy because they are so attractive. You are really an amazingly productive crafter. Happy 2015!

Chelsea said...

These are adorable and such a great idea! I love these mice!!!