Thursday, December 11, 2014

Twinkle Bell Flowers Magnetic Calendar

Hey Peeps!  My goodness, just 2 weeks till Christmas.  Can you believe that?  WOW.  

Here's a calendar I made with a colorful DP from my stash.  Doesn't it make you feel happy and cheery?   This was really simple to make.  I used the "Tags, Rounded" die by Sizzix from Ben Franklin Crafts, "Twinkle Bell Flowers" and "Pokey Stems" by Memory Box. The latter 2 are from Island Scrapbooking.


And here are 5 of them....

Thank you for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

5 comments:

Deloris said...

Super cute! Love the bright happy colors and pretty die cuts!

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Karen, lovely little flowr die and cheery bright colours, hugs Kate x

eva said...

oh boy, don't remind me that xmas is just around the corner! cute idea with the tag and calendar!

Elise said...

Okay, you officially ROCK making all kinds of projects! Wowwww! And then to adhere all those flowers .. oh my goodness! Yes this definitely makes me happy looking at these cheery colors .. sooo BEAUTIFUL!

I know it right? I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! eeeeeek!

Hope all is well! :)

Hugs,
Elise

coops said...

gorgeous calender tags karen and i love the bright colours :D

xx nic xx