Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Coaster Calendars with Adorable Po

Hi Peeps!  Holy smokes, can't believe Christmas is next week already.  My goodness.

I love, love, love Po by Sister Stamps.  He's the cutest panda, don't ya think?  I added the "Bamboo Shoots" die by Memory Box and Stitched Scallop Borders" die by Lawn Fawn both from Island Scrapbooking.  Also, flat-back pearls by Kaiser Crafts, butterfly punch by EK, and embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  And love the fact that I could ink Po with just one Copic marker.   Easy-peasy.



OK, OK, :-) I got carried away again and made 10....

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This one is SUPER sweet and cute. I love how Po is showing his sassy backside. You chose your background well so it all works together. Happy Holidays!

Rithi Pathak said...

check here all latest Happy New Year 2015 HD Wallpapers |  Advance Wishes for Merry Christmas 2014 | Best Ever Christmas wishes | Happy New Year 2015 SMS in Hindi

Deloris said...

Po is absolutely adorable! Love your calendars!