Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Coaster Calendars with Adorable Po

Hi Peeps!  Holy smokes, can't believe Christmas is next week already.  My goodness.

I love, love, love Po by Sister Stamps.  He's the cutest panda, don't ya think?  I added the "Bamboo Shoots" die by Memory Box and Stitched Scallop Borders" die by Lawn Fawn both from Island Scrapbooking.  Also, flat-back pearls by Kaiser Crafts, butterfly punch by EK, and embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  And love the fact that I could ink Po with just one Copic marker.   Easy-peasy.



OK, OK, :-) I got carried away again and made 10....

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This one is SUPER sweet and cute. I love how Po is showing his sassy backside. You chose your background well so it all works together. Happy Holidays!

Deloris said...

Po is absolutely adorable! Love your calendars!