Sunday, December 14, 2014

Crane Coaster Calendar

Hey Peeps!  Hope you all had a nice weekend.  Hubby and I went to Costco (Kona) today and enjoyed a nice and relaxing drive.  Since we wanted to get back home quick, we ate at Costco....great meal deals.  

Sharing with you today is my Crane Coaster Calendar with a magnetic strip on the back.  This bamboo washi paper which I got in Japan is one of my all-time faves.   Love this crane image by Sister Stamps for three reasons, it's super nice, the perfect size, and fast to color.  LOL.  



And here are 5 of them.....


Last year, I bought a carousel of pens at Costco in Waikele on Oahu.    Wanting to get them again, I checked Costco in Kona a few times since but didn't see it until today.  Oh boy did my eyes light up when I saw them.  CHA-CHING....SCORE!!!   All you crafters, if you're looking for a awesome set of excellent pens in an amazing assortment of colors, THIS is the ONE.   For 100 pens, we paid $19.99. WHAT A STEAL OF A DEAL!!!


Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

That crane looks perfect on the bamboo washi paper. I found the same patterned paper in Tokyu Hands and was glad I bought a few sheets because it works well with many Asian themed projects. Your crane calendar will be appreciated throughout the year.

Deloris said...

They are so pretty! Love that crane and the gorgeous paper!

Jenny said...

Came out cute with just the crane!

Elise said...

Oh my gosh, this is so clever and BEAUTIFUL! It's so funny because I was just making a paper crane for my little boy the other day! :) Cranes are so elegant and lovely!!!

ps .. oh yummmm at Costco! I used to enjoy eating the hotdogs and a slice of pizza on the side too! hehe!

Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season!

Big Hugs,
Elise