Sunday, February 26, 2012

Woo-hoo....Received Another Double-Dose of a Sweet Award

Added on 2/27/12: Just received this awesome award from Colleen from Created with Aloha also. THANK YOU COLLEEN for thinking of me and passing this Green Blend award to me. I'm really on Cloud 9 now. :-) Peeps, please click here to visit Colleen's blog for some sweet inspiration.

Hey Peeps!!! Hope you're enjoying your Sunday and much as I am. Had brunch with some friends this morning, came home and found I was given this Green Blend Award from my blogger friend, Cely. THANK YOU CELY!!!!!!!!! You made my day!!! Have you seen her creations? Simply awesome. Click here to hop onto her blog.

Here are the terms under which this "Green Blend Award" are to be given.
1.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
2.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
4.) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5.) Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.
6.) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7.) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

I am passing this award to the following (in no particular order):
Jenny from Crazy for Paper Crafting and Sister Stamps
Leanne from Finding My Groove
Sweet from Sweetland Paper Treats
Kris from Klusive Kreations
Dora from Especially for You Cards

Thanks again Cely!!!! Big Hugs.

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Karen, thank you so much for thinking of me too for this award. I am honoured and will display with pride. Hugs xxx

Leanne said...

Aloha Karen!
I apologize for being MIA for a the last few days. I've been sick, plus getting ready for two shows so you're not the only one I'm ignoring. (hehe)
Thank you so much for this wonderful Award, I will display it with pride and gift it to some lovely ladies. I want you to know that you are one of the ladies who keeps my blog going. Know that I appreciate all your lovely comments and your friendship.
Have a wonderful week!!
;)