Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Mail from Dora

Hi there Peeps. Hope your week is going well.

I want to share another happy mail I received the other day. This is from Dora. Have you seen her blog? OMG, she is amazingly talented. I really admire her creativity and asked her about some leaves she used on one of her posts (not the one below) as I haven't seen them here in Hawaii. She so kindly cut some for me from her die PLUS added some extras from her other dies. I was so thrilled when I received them in the mail. It sure put a BIG smile on my face. Woo-hoo.

Below is the sweet card she enclosed with the die cuts. Isn't it precious?

Here's a pix of the die cuts. Those in the foreground are the ones I asked her about. I think they're ALL so awesome.




Check out Dora's blog here and you will surely BE INSPIRED!!! THANKS A MILLION DORA.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a crafty day / evening. Toodle-loo.



10 comments:

Linda said...

happy mail is the best!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I am so happy you liked the die-cuts and card :) You are so nice, you flatter me with all this. Thank you so much. Big hugs Dora xxx

Julia Aston said...

Wow - how fun to receive all these fun die cuts! You'll have a great time creating with these!

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Karen,lovely image and the colours and your design are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Annie said...

such a fabulous gift and a beautiful card to go with all those diecuts!
hugs, annie x

Nadine said...

That was really sweet of Dora to send you those die-cuts!

catherine said...

You are a lucky person receiving all those fab die cuts. Dora is a really kind person. Hope you have lots of fun crafting with them all
x catherine

Colleen said...

The card that Dora made for you is very cute. I love the colors that she used. The die cuts that she sent to you are awesome. I can't wait to see what you create with them.

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is so sweet, lovin' all the pink and the image is adorable :)
Kelly.x

Tracy said...

What a sweetie for sending you these goodies.
Her card is adorable. Lovely die cuts :)