Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day Card and RAK from Jeri

Hope you're all having a "dry" Sunday. Oh boy, we had some mean thunder, lightning, and heavy rains last night. I was up from 2:50 this morning and need to take a nap soon. My eyelids are getting heavy. LOL.

Look at this SUPER CUTE card Jeri (my calabash cousin) made for me. The top lifts up and the two panels on the bottom opens. This sweet bear image is by Dandelion Designs. She matched the DPs very well too.

She also sent me some AWESOME RAKS. Looky here.... there's a Bow-Easy gadget for making 4 different size bows. It's very easy and the bows turn out PERFECT everytime. No more lop-sided loops and bulky centers. The top middle item is a Ziplog bag covered with DP....sweet. I can never have enough flowers and these white ones will compliment any card and DP. The stack is by Bo Bunny (Smoochable Collection) with a pretty assortment of DPs that can be used for more than Valentine's Day. And the pkgs. of rhinestones make a sparkly embellie.



She also included a few kits from Cute Stuff that I'm eager to make. WOW, it feels like Christmas in February. THANKS A MILLION JERI. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SWEET THOUGHTFULNESS.


Thanks for stopping by. I'm hitting the couch now for a power snooze. Have a crafty and relaxing day.

9 comments:

Mimi said...

adorable card!! that's sure some sweet RAK! enjoy the long weekend... and your power nap!! ;D

Colleen said...

Your cousin made you a very cute card. All the goodies that she gave to you look like so much fun. BTW, so sorry that you did not get much sleep because of the thunder storm last night. I hope that you were able to take a nap today and that the weather would not be bothering you too much tonight. Sweet dreams!

Tammi said...

A sweet card & gift from her! Hope it's a nicer day today for you. :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the design and sweet image,and all your new goodies look wonderful,what a lovely gift....
Mandy x

Tracy said...

Have a good nap :)
That card is adorable.
have fun with all your goodies :)

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, lucky girl having such a nice cousin and those goodies look so yummy :) Hugs xxx

Rachel said...

What a fun package to receive! I think that bow thing is so cool. I've seen it on a few people's blogs. I've tried the fork method, but that would be so awesome to have to make bows of many sizes.

Cheryl said...

Lucky you! She made such an adorable card for you too! Hope you were able to get some shut eye. Take care!

Leanne said...

Cute card, lovely RAKS and a power nap all in one day?! I need a nap after that excitement too. Looking fwd to what you create with your new, fun goodies.
Have a good week!!
;)