Friday, February 17, 2012

February Secret Sister Swap to Charleen

Wow, I can't believe I have so much to post practically everyday for the past week or so. I think this is my last Valentine's Day card.

I was Charleen's secret sister for this month. The theme was to make something with hearts. If you look closely, you'll see the hearts between "SWAK" and I also added a beaded stick pin that has a shiny red heart? Can you see it? I'm having a blast making a bunch of these pins. Almost as much fun as making cards. LOL

"Popcorn the Bear" stamp by Crafter's Companion was inked up with Copic markers. I wrote in "For You" on the tag. The S.W.A.K. stamp is by Studio G. Also, used Spellbinder dies, Distress Ink, DP by Bo Bunny, flowers by Wild Orchid, Prima, and Mulberry Bear, leaf punch by Martha Stewart and EK, pearls by Kaiser Craft, and the gold circle embellie (don't know what it's called) is from Hand-to-Hand Crafts store in Hilo.

Hope you all enjoy the long weekend doing what you love most.....crafting.

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute card lady! Have a happy crafting weekend!

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.i love the sweet bear and your design is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Karen, fabulous card and yes I can see your lovely pins... stunning xxx

Colleen said...

You did well this week in posting some thing everyday this week. I don't think I have ever done that yet. LOL! This card is super cute. Love all the items that you put on the card. You are getting very fancy... making your own pin with beads. I am sure that the card brought a huge smile to your SS's face. Happy crafting!

Cyndi said...

super sweet! love the details!

Cheryl said...

So adorable Karen!!! What a cutie popcorn bear image!

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet card, that image is adorable :)

Brandi said...

This is adorable! :)

Tammi said...

What a sweet bear, so cute! Pretty details and card!

Deloris said...

Absolutely adorable card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card and I love your sweet little bear image-we are starting a secret sisters with our church women's group. I am the only one who makes cards so I guess I cant give one of those or I will be found out in a hurry

Leanne said...

Adorable! Love that cute bear and all the fun layers.
;)