Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Anything Goes Swap from Jo

Happy Saturday Peeps. Hope you all have fun and a lot of crafting time.

Here's another happy mail I received. This one is from Jo who was my January Card Swap partner. Isn't this pretty and cheerful? I love the scalloped edges 2-tone color combo. Thanks Jo.

I'll post the card I made for her after she receives it. I'm just crossing my fingers that it didn't get lost in the mail as I sent it the first week in January. I guess going to England takes a while.

Jo also sent me some cool die cuts and embellies. Perfect for Valentine's Day. In fact, I already used one of the buttons. Check out Jo's awesome blog here for some inspiration.

If you'd like to join in this fun swap, click here for the deets on Shirl's blog. Thanks for coordinating Shirl.


Thanks for stopping by and have a sunshiny weekend.

6 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love the card and how super to get all these die cuts.
Hugs Linda

Danni said...

How wonderful!!

Colleen said...

What a nice card. You are going to the be "queen" of die cuts one day if people keep sending you them. :) You'll need to get a big box for them soon.

Cami said...

That's a very pretty card you received and all those wonderful die-cuts. I love the hearts and yes, just in time for Valentine's day! Nothing like Happy Mail! Have a wonderful weekend, Karen!

Mary Marsh said...

great happy mail card and I love those embellies-I have that heart die on my wish list-its from cherry lynn designs

Cyndi said...

great swap you received!