Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Have a Purr-fect Day

Hey Peeps. Have you heard??? Kim posted a sketch on her blog so we can all enter our cards and play along. She may even throw in a prize or two. Woo-hoo. The deadline is 2/29 so ink up your images and join in the fun. Click here for the deets on her blog. A new sketch will be posted on the first of each month. Thanks Kim!!!!

Here's my entry that I eagerly made tonight. How fun!!!

Supplies: Image by Penny Black, DP by Dilly Dally, Doodlebug, and Bo Bunny, Spellbinder dies, Copic markers, punch by EK, "Adorable" rub-on by American Crafts, Button embellies by Sassafras, and Dew Drops.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy crafty day/evening.


10 comments:

Leanne said...

Super cute card Karen!! I hope you are doing well. Gr8 job with Kim's sketch. I hope I can join too.
Hugs,
;)

Little C's Creations said...

Lovely!! I have to start checking out sketches so I can play along with them too!! Have a blessed day, in Jesus!! Hugs, Jen

Joy said...

I just LOVE Penny Black fat cats!Your card is really super cute, too! Love what you did!

Have a great day!

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.your papers are stunning and i love the sweet cat :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

This is a great card and such fab colours. Love the image
x catherine

Danni said...

Such a fun and sweet card!

Unknown said...

Super awesome card! Great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing and for your support! Totally appreciate it!

Colleen said...

Happy Tuesday Karen- almost Wed! (It's 10 more minutes until midnight my time.) Just thought that it would be fun to check out some blogs before I go to bed. You did a great job on following the sketch. I love the cute Penny Black cat that you used. Big hugs!

Cyndi said...

Awesome card! Great take on the sketch and cute image!

SuiLan said...

Great layout and I love the papers and cute image!