Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"So Sweet"

I'm having fun inking up LOTV images.  Love this sweet little cutie.   The flower die is called "Prim Poppy" by Memory Box which I got at Island Scrapbooking.  Thought I'd do  something a bit different by cutting two extra flowers in yellow and pink, then layer them for dimension.  I really like how it turned out.  What do you think?   

Other fun and crafty products used:
Copics
DP from stash
Spellbinder dies
Punch by Martha Stewart
Ribbon by Offray
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts
Butterfly punch by EK

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!  Toodles till next time.

8 comments:

Leanne said...

This is very pretty Karen. Your designs are always lovely. The extra flowers gives it a nice 3-D feel. That image is adorable and you colored her beautifully.
Hope you are well.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen another sweet card from you, lovely image and I do love your colour theme, your papers and embellishments are fab, layering your poppy is a great idea, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

you have the best dies and punches! Love what you created!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Karen - love the coloring on the image-and how you layered the MB dies-I like how it turned out-I am taking a copic class in May-their team is coming to Pittsburgh-I can't wait

coops said...

so stunning Karen.really gorgeous image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Colleen said...

Your designs are always lovely and bring a smile to my face.

I always enjoy seeing all the detail that you put into your cards. I can tell that you put a lot of care and thought into each part. I especially love the cheerful colors that you used on this card.

Unknown said...

Karen this is adorable, love the pretty colors on your gorgeous card and that die is beautiful xxx

Diane said...

Super cute design Karen, love the colors.

Hugs diane