Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"Hook Up"

Hi Everyone!  Though its still spring, I can feel the weather warming up.  In no time, it'll be summer which put me in the mood to create a summer scene.  I'll save this card for my hubby since he LOVES to fish.  

Ummmm, I'm not really sure, but I think this image is by LOTV (Lili of the Valley).  If not, can you please let me know?  (Update:  Found out this image is by Penny Johnson) I inked this happy fishing bear with Copic and surrounded that little scene with a sandy shore near the calm ocean.    I used a speckled stamp by Stampin' Up to create the "sand", ocean design  and sky DPs from my stash.  Also, palm tree and sun dies by Hero Arts, starfish stamp by Stampin' up, and Flying Birds dies by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking.


Okie dokie, thanks for stopping by and have a great rest-of-the-week!


5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, love your card, not sure if it's LOTV or not, but he is so cute, the scene you've created is superb, the detailand colours are fab. You have a good week yourself, it's mid week here, hugs Kate x

Pat K said...

Very cute card Karen..love the scene you've created. hugs, Pat K x

Unknown said...

What a sweet scene! I'm so looking forward to summer and beach time!

Leanne said...

Awww so cute Karen!! Hope you're having a great week.
^.^

Mary J said...

So gorgeous Karen! My dad loves to fish too - he'd love this card!

It's definitely not LOTV and I recognise it but can't remember who it is by!