Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Doomo Arigato"

Gotta say, this was a FUN card to make.  The pooch reminds me of our "Buddy."  I sent this card to Jean of Dandelion Designs for the fun contest she recently had.  The airplane image and banner are from the "Fun Trip Set."  I stamped the sentiment in the banner and added two of her mini stamps, all by Dandelion Designs.


Other products used:
DP from stash
Distress Ink
Grass stamp from Viva Las Vegasstamp
Baby's Breath die set by Cheery Lynn

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Karen, I love visiting your blog. You make the most cheerful and happy card. I always have a smile when looking at your sweet work. :)

Leanne said...

Aww this is soo cute Karen. This made me smile. I'm sure she will love it!!
Have a great day!
^.^

cuilliesocks said...

Super cute Karen, love your colours too, hugs Kate x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so cute
bibiana

Cheryl said...

What a fun card Karen! Love how you used all the different stamps to make the card. Have a Happy Easter!!!