Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"A Friend to Me You'll Always Be"

Hi Everyone!   I'm on a Whimsy Stamp kick right now.  Here's a card I made for an amazing, I mean AMAAAAZING bloggie friend.  She is in a class of her own and create THE most exquisite cards / projects.  I recently sent her this card and so happy she loves it.


Card ingredients:
Copics
DP from stash
Sentiment by Hooks, Lines, and Inkers
Fran-tage by Stampendous from Ben Franklin Crafts
Distress ink
"Simple Banner" and "Gentle Leaf" die by Poppy Stamps from Island Scrapbooking
Spellbinder dies
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts
Chiffon butterfly - RAK from a very sweet friend
Baker's twine from Ben Franklin Crafts

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Of couse she loved it, you made it!! :)
What an adorable image!! This looks awesome Karen! I hope you had a nice birthday my friend!!
^.^

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful cute card.
luv
Debby

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card for your friend Karen, love the sweet image and your lovely bright colours, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Awww this is really cute Karen, what a sweet image and love the pretty colors xxx

Cely said...

so cute! love the bright bright pink you used! gives it a nice pop!

Chelsea said...

I love this card Karen, I'm sure you friend will display it proudly :) Perfect color image and the sweetest sentiment! Your friend is lucky to have you!