Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Treats for the Office

Hope you all had a nice Easter!   Here's what I shared with my co-workers last week.  These packages are so cute in size.  They measure 2 1/2 x 4 inches.  Just enough to fit 3 Hersheys miniature candy.  The image is by Hero Arts and sentiment by Savvy Stamps.  



Here are 7 of them....


And I wrapped each candy with DP, great way to use up those little pieces....


My very good friend took me to dinner this afternoon.  Here's what we both ordered from Hilo Rice Noodle.  It's the House Crispy Noodles and if you're a noodle lover like me, I would highly recommend this.
Delicious and  no onions.   Yay!!!  Hee-hee.


She also gave me these sweet treats.....


And Custard Filled Croissants.  Oh, if you live in Hilo, you gotta try these.  They are full-on YUMMY!


And these cute Hello Kitty note clips made with little clothes pins.  Does anyone know where I can get these HK embellies?  


Rats, don't mind this pix, I cut the cake then remembered to take a pix.  I always do that. LOL.  One of my sons and his girlfriend got my favorite today....a Dream Cake from Zippy's.  I'm in heaven.  Calories don't count today....LOL.

Hubby and I will go out a bit later since there's a lot going on right now.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Aw Karen what sweet little bags, no pun intended of course. Love the bunny image and all the chocolate bars. What a thoughtful friend you are.
The food looks yummy, hugs Kate x

Leanne said...

Oh the co-workers sure got lucky with these cute bags and sweet treats! Oh yum!! The food looks sooo yummy! Especially the desserts! hahaha! So many things I need to remember to try when I come back. You'll have to be my food guide. :)
Glad you had a nice time with your friend and ohana.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.