Friday, April 4, 2014

Just Sitting Here Thinking of You

TGIF, the weekend is finally here.  Woo-hoo.

I'm loving these Sunbonnet images by Little Miss Muffet.  Too cute.  I inked her up with Copics in one of my fave color combo, pink and turquoise.  

Other crafty products used:
Framelits - Label Collection (125598) Die by Stampin' Up
Daisy die by Sizzix
Grommet tag die by Spellbinder
DP from stash
Leaf punch by McGill
Tag die by Spellbinder
Baker's Twine from Ben Franklin Crafts
Button with shank removed
Butterfly punch by EK from Ben Franklin Crafts
Pearl by Kaiser Crafts
Distress Ink from Island Scrapbooking

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY and weekend.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Sweet image and great crafting. Love the happy colors. Have a super crafty weekend!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, such a sweet card, and your colouring and colour como is fantastic as always, hugs Kate x

SuiLan said...

Sweet card and I love those colors too!

Unknown said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iPhone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and cant wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog! Cccam Server

Leanne said...

Aww this is sweet, another wonderful scene Karen!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
^.^