Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Winter Fumi" Thankful for Beautiful Hawaii

Hey Peeps....sneaking in a post here before I announce the winner of my Candy #1 for my 4th Blogaversary.

I've been itching to get Winter Fumi inked up and finally did it over the weekend. Here's Winter Fumi visiting our beautiful state.....Hawaii.  And did you know the real Fumi was here a few months ago and I had the pleasure of meeting her.  She's super sweet.


For this card, I used the following:
"Winter Fumi" by Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts
Spellbinder dies
Fran-tage by Stampendous (my new favorite crafty "toy")
Fence die by Magnolia from Island Scrapbooking
"Resting Birds" and "Puffy Clouds" dies by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking
Sugar Coating "Lily White Glitter" by Doodlebug from Ben Franklin Crafts 
Grass punch by Martha Stewart
Palm trees and monstera leaves laser cuts by and from Island Scrapbooking
Flower punch by EK
DP from stash
Distress Ink

I'm entering this card in the Yumi and Fumi Challenge "So Thankful."

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

10 comments:

eva said...

such a sweet card! i love all that glitter & shiny-ness. yes, totally thankful for hawaii!

Leanne said...

Sooo cute and just so happened that this Fumi did visit Hawaii! hahaha!! Sorry I had to say it. lol!!
Sooo cute Karen! I love how you create a scene with the beautiful dies and colored papers. Love the details too. Super super kawaii!!
Mahalo for joining our So Thankful challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade.
^.^

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Leanne said...

Hehehe!! I love the update! >.<
^.^

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Karen, love the sweet image, hugs Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous Karen.fab pretty design and colours and I love the image :D

xx coops xx

kanatanewf said...

Loving the cute scene you created for Winter Fumi! I'd love to be in Hawaii myself right now! Thanks for joining the "So Thankful" challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade! Sheena B (Team Fumi).

cebelica said...

This is so cute! I love all the bling. Really great card!

Thank you for playing with us at Y&FH Hugs! xx

Blankina said...

What a lovely YUMI FUMI card!! Lovely made. Thanks for joining our so thankful challenge at YUMI FUMI HANDMADE, goodluck and see you next challenge!
Hugs Blankina
DT team Fumi

Olivia said...

You did a fab job with Winter Fumi. Thanks for joining us at Yumi & Fumi and hope to see you again soon.