Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Tweet" Thank You Cards

Sharing with you today is a thank you card I made for my sweet cuz who surprised me with another RAK which I posted several days ago.  She got them from Cute Stuff in Honolulu and I'm sad to say the store is closing.  I'm glad that I got to go on our last trip to Oahu though.  I wish Lianne all the best.

Using one of the sets by Paper Smooches she gave me, I made this card and sent it along with some goodies.



Well, since I also needed to send my dear friend La Verne a thank you card, I made 2.
Other crafty products used:
Copics
Sentiment from my stash
DP by Lawn Fawn which was part of the prize I won at Island Scrapbooking recently.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just too cute! Love all that great pattern paper and cute scene you built.

eunice said...

CUTE! I love the clean and simple look of your adorable thank you card!

eva said...

these are too cute! i love the little mushrooms! happy thanksgiving!

Cyndi said...

These are so cute! Love the scene! Have a great thranksgiving!

Linda said...

Such a cute card for your Cousin, I'm sure she loved it!
Happy thanksgiving!!!