Monday, November 4, 2013

2nd Post - Make a Keiki Smile Card Drive

Here is another card for the "Make a Keiki Smile" card drive.  If you would like to use your creative talent to put a smile on a keiki's (child's) face, please click here to see the announcement / info. on Sui Lan's blog or click on the post on my sidebar.  She has a link to Kris' blog for the details.


And here are 3 of them....

Fun products used for these cards:
Image and sentiment from the "Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum" set by Lawn Fawn from Island Scrapbooking
Copics
DP from stash
Punch by EK

My blogaversary is this month so stay tuned for some sweet candy.  Just a note....you MUST be a follower of my blog at the time my candy is posted so if you find my blog inspiring and aren't a follower yet, you still have time.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, lovely cards, so cute and I hope they raise money for your cause.
LOve your new blog look, it's fantastic and so Wintery, hugs Kate x