Wednesday, November 6, 2013

5th Batch - Christmas Cards - White Poinsettias

Hey there Peeps!

Sharing with you today a Christmas card using one of my new poinsettia die by Poppy Stamps from Island Scrapbooking.   I remember seeing a pretty card on a blog recently and thought 'I gotta get that die.'  Well, wouldn't you know, when I stopped by Island Scrapbooking, THERE IT WAS....waiting for me.   YAY.  

Another new product I TOTALLY LOVE is Fran-tage which I used on this card.   Can you see those dots?  Maybe you'll need to click on the pix to zoom in.  Oh, I want to use them on everything now.   Ha-ha.  I got my set at Ben Franklin Crafts.  Joy, oh Joy.  :-)

  And here are 6 of them.....


Other crafty products used:
"Branch with Leaves and Flowers" die by Sizzix
Laser cut sentiment by and from Island Scrapbooking
Ribbon by Offray

Reminder:   My blogaversary is coming up this month so please stay tuned.  Oh, and you'll need to be a follower of my blog at the time my candy is posted so if you find my blog inspiring, you still have time to hop on and be a follower.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - 11/5 Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Challenge 77 - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine - Challenge 111 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - 11/4 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - All Things Christmas
Allsorts Challenge - Wk. 231 - Christmas Cheer

Thanks for stopping by and hope you HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

20 comments:

Lynn said...

Very pretty! You did justice to the die. Thank you for mentioning the Ben Franklin Crafts product. I shop there every week but I am unfamiliar with that item. Is it an embossing powder or glitter? I like what you did with it.....I want to use it everywhere too!

coops said...

so gorgeous Karen.really stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Deloris said...

So pretty! Love your new Poinsettia die!

Colleen said...

What a fun new die! It's always fun to have a new crafty item. :) The Christmas card that you made with it is very pretty. I still haven't seen Fran-tage in any of the local craft stores. Using it on cards adds a nice finishing touch.

PaperDaisies said...

So pretty. Great card design. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a pretty card.
Thank you for joining in our challenge over in (Through the purple haze) good luck x

eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eunice said...

Hi Karen! Sorry that I've been MIA for so long! Been trying to keep up with the crafting and having tough time...wish I had your amazing talent of cranking out multiples the way you do! LOVE this poinsettia card! There are so many poinsettia dies out there, it's hard to decide which to get...this one looks pretty good! White poinsettia's are so pretty...and LOVE what you did with the Fran-tage...adds a subtle and elegant glitz to your beautiful card!

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely set of cards. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH..

Pam DT

butterfly dream cards said...

Simple but very very effective.

fiona DT
TTPH.

Linda said...

Great set of cards!!! all so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Awww lovely cards Karen, love the clean style.. just perfect for Christmas and your new ponsietta die looks gorgeous. Hope you are having a nice weekend xxx

Leanne said...

Can I hire you to do my cards too? Seriously! These are sweet!! Love the design.
I hope you're having a nice weekend.

Nicola Crowe said...

Super card thanks for joining in at Through the Purple Haze Challenges
Nicola DT

Esperite said...

Lovely cards, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Lynne DT xxx

Lucy said...

Beautiful card. You've used that die so well.

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x

Olivia said...

Great job with that die. I have had my eye on it too.

Olivia said...

Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

The Little Stamper said...

These are a beautiful set of cards.

Thanks for sharing at BM.

Sharon x

Helen said...

Beautiful - a really elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x