Friday, November 29, 2013

WINNER of Candy #3 to Celebrate my 4th Blogaversary

11/30/13 - Candy #3 has been claimed by Denise.  Congrats again to her.   :-) 

Hello Peeps!

Did anyone do some shopping on Black Thursday or Friday????  OMGosh, my hubby wanted to get an item at Target in Hilo last night.  They opened at 8:00 p.m. and as we approached the parking lot at 7:50 p.m. we were welcomed with a parking lot PACKED with cars and the line was from the Target entrance all the way to Safeway.  Holy yikes.  We both said, "HOOOOOOOOOOOO forget it.  Let's go home."

Today, I just shopped at Longs, Island Scrapbooking, and Ben Franklin Crafts for some sweet deals.

Anyhoo, it's time to announce the winner of Candy #3 to Celebrate My 4th Blogaversary.   Congrats to DENISE BRYANT.  My son drew your name at random.

Her comment: Thanks for the chance at candy #3! Love the dies and the darling stamp!
Fudge is adorable, by the way! We adopted Coco, a beautiful Siamese cat, in April. Such a wonderful addition to our household!
I love this blog:
http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/

Denise, I don't have your contact information so can you please send me an email with your mailing address? My email address is hoaloha1999@gmail.com.   Also, can you email me by 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 12/4/13 please?   If not, another name will be randomly drawn.

Thank you to everyone who helped to celebrate my 4th blogaversary.  

HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to the winner!
I'm just laughing at your Black Friday experience, this craziness has now cottoned on in the UK, personally, I've never wanted anything that muchto queue foe hours.
In our news last night it was reported that loads of folk had been injured whilst at these sales, anyway have a great weekend, hugs Kate X

Denise Bryant said...

Excited to see that I won! I sent you an email with my address!
Thanks so much!