Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A 25-Year Milestone

Aloha Peeps! 

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for our co-worker who has been with the firm for 25-years.  She was surprised by a luncheon by the Honolulu Office staff.  She is truly an asset to the firm with her dedication, loyalty, excellent work ethics, etc.  Here's the card I made from our Hilo Office staff to sign.

Do you see the silver flower charm?   It's actually from an earring that I bought at a local store that recently closed.  They were priced at 10 pairs for $10.00.   Sweet deal.

Here's the sentiment inside.   I left the firm name covered for privacy purposes.  



Fun items used for this card:
DP from stash
Spellbinder dies
Fran-tage by Stampendous from Ben Franklin Crafts
"Fabulous Phlox" die by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking
"Berry Sprig" die by Poppy Stamps from Island Scrapbooking (I clipped the stems to make smaller pieces)
Butterfly die by Joy Crafts from Island Scrapbooking
Distress ink
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts
Satin ribbon
Quote - I made on the computer.  Thanks to my co-worker for helping me find the right words

Back to crafting.  Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!!

6 comments:

pam said...

beautiful card Karen, she will love this, great buy those earing look brilliant.
pam

Cyndi said...

So beautiful! Love the details!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Beautiful card, beautiful message and a lovely touch with the earring!

Colleen said...

The card and message is beautiful. I am sure that your co-worker was touched by the card. Your card I'm sure made this time in her life an even more special and meaningful one.

Lynn said...

That is very, very pretty and the earring charm is delightful. Love the layout and the message...so thoughtful.