Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Recipe Challenge

Hope you're all enjoying some sun....unlike here, it's been raining "cats and dogs."

I really want to say how proud I am about our troops everywhere, and of the courageous task the SEALS pulled over the weekend. OMG, I'm so IMPRESSED. THANK YOU to all the men and women in our military force.

Well, last night I spent my time trying a little bit of this and a little bit of that and came up with this for the Lollipop Challenge. I really love the Cupcake Birgitta stamp...she's so cute.

If you'd like to have some fun with the challenge, hop on over to Lollipop Crafts for the deets.

Enjoy your day/night.....need to watch Am. Idol tonight. Hope James will be safe. :-)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Love the fun fold!

coops said...

aw gorgeous card.the shape is fab and i love your colours and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Mimi said...

What a sweet card! Love all those pretty cupcakes! Have a great day! ;)

Cyndi said...

this is such a cute card! love the colors!

Zulma said...

Beautiful stair step card! Nice colors and image. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts this week, good luck!
Zulma DT