Monday, May 23, 2011

Oriental Shaker Card

I've been wanting to learn how to make the Shaker Card. When Island Scrapbooking posted the class several weeks ago for a session this past Saturday I couldn't sign up since I didn't know what time my son would be coming back from Oahu.....had to pick him up at the airport. Well, by the time we booked his reservation, I thought the class was definitely full so didn't call.

Oh joy, I got lucky. When I stopped by that morning to buy a few things, Debi said there was a cancellation so I happily hopped in. Thanks again Debi for such a FUN class.

Yesterday, I started making another card and will post it within the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a "scrap happy" day. :-)


5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Just sending myself a test comment since my friend said she keeps getting kicked out.

Cyndi said...

very cute shaker!

Mimi said...

Adorable shaker card Karen! Love the heart shaped cutout and sparkly sprinkles inside! TFS! ;)

coops said...

gorgeous shaker card karen.i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

kris said...

ok, so like i was trying to comment yesterday.... i LOVE this!! i love the image alot and have to add this to my wishlist... shaker card turned out fabulous! oh and i'm loving the border punch too!