Saturday, May 21, 2011

BRAK from Jenny

Oh boy, today was a GRRRREAT day!!! I received some totally awesome b/d goodies from Jenny. Come check 'em out.

Isn't this the sweetest card?
Here's the gift bag Jenny made. The flower on the bag is made with the same DP as the card.....NICE!!!


Got some pretty blue and pink pearls, and pink rhinestones, colors that I didn't have, so these are great!!! Also, a cute cupcake stamp set.


I've been dying to get my hands on these cherry blossom flowers. When I saw them, my eyes popped and I was like, 'OH WOW, WOW, WOW' !!!!



Thanks a million Jenny for making my b/d so special.

3 comments:

coops said...

aw happy birthday hun, fabulous goodies ;D

xx coops xx

Cyndi said...

aww what a great brak you received! happy belated birthday karen!

kris said...

Happy belated Birthday Karen!!! Awesome goodies you've received!!! i know you'll put them to good use!!! =D