Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ummmm Ice Cream

Oohh, my blog looks pretty generic right now. I had to change part of my code for my background. Hopefully, I did it right and it'll save and restore my prior background within the next couple of days....pray. LOL

Anyhoo, here's a fun ice cream card. I used flourescent embossing powder by Zing. If you want to get some, check out Island Scrapbooking. Michele just brought some in. She always brings in a lot of new and neat stuff. Supplies:
Paper by Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann
Cone stamp by Stampin' Up
Ice cream stamp by Stampin' Up (I stamped 3 separate images)
Celebrate stamp by Stampin' Up
Flourescent Embossing Powder by Zing
Pink background is embossed with Texturz Background die by Sizzix for Stampin' Up
Lace die by Sizzix
Ribbon by Offray
Cherry is cut out from a piece from DCWV All About Girls Stack

No comments: