Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seize the Cake

One of my 3 son's love to cook and it's such a treat for me when he does because that means I have more time to play with my rubber stamps. :-) There is a catch though....I need to clean up......and believe me, he make a royal mess. LOL. I don't mind though because he's a great cook.
People think I'm a good cook because I have "tons" of cookbooks. Actually, I'm a great "collector" of cookbooks. Ha-ha. If you're looking for a particular recipe, drop me an email. If I have the recipe you're looking for, I'll gladly share.

Anyhoo, here's my latest card....



Supplies:
Cupcake stamp by Studio G
"Seize the Cake" stamp by Hero Arts
Paper by DCWV
Spellbinder dies
Lace punch by EK Success
Ribbon by American Crafts
Roses by Sierra Pacific Crafts
Dew Drops
Pearls by Hero Arts
Leaf punch

No comments: