Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chocolate for Michele

Here's a little "thank you" gift I made for Michele at Island Scrapbooking for posting my blog onto her store's blog sidebar. I thought that was really sweet so I wanted to make something for her. Of course, it HAD TO include chocolate. :-) Chocolate is her favorite so I thought this would be perfect. Visit her blog at http://islandscrapbooking.blogspot.com/. I got the pattern from Dandelion Designs and made adjustments to fit the large candy bar. Visit http://dandeliondesigns.blogspot.com/ and scroll to the post titled Clear Pockets.

Supplies:
Paper by DCWV - Blossoms & Butterflies Stack
Clear plastic by Paper Accents
Hello Kitty die by Sizzix
Brown paper embossed by Texturz Background by Sizzix for Stampin' Up
Spellbinder die
Thanks stamp by Hero Arts
Corner punch by EK Success
Mulberry roses
Fern leaf punch by McGill
And can't forget the yummy big bar of Dove Chocolate.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for the yummy and creative treat. Your creations are inspiring.
Chocolate is YUMMY:)

bernietom47 said...

Ha Ha I was going to say I was sure she'd love it but I see she did. To cute.
Aloha
Bernie

Jean said...

Hi Karen...your candy bar card turned out really cute!!! Who doesn't love chocolate???