Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Kitty Candy Tray

I'm "recycling" again. Can you guess what I used for the pattern? It's a 12-pack box of Eclipse gum from Costco. I'm the rubbish collector.....LOL.

Over the weekend I bought a pkg. of Hersheys Miniatures. When my son saw the package, he said, "Oh, alright, CANDY!" I quickly said, "WAIT!!! YOU CAN'T EAT IT YET. I gotta make something with it first." So he told me to hurry up. Hee-hee.

The candy is wrapped with Hello Kitty origami paper.




Now my son can have his candy. :-)
Supplies:
Solid and floral paper by DCWV
Hello Kitty die by Sizzix
Spellbinder Die
Flowers by Prima
Hinge die by Ellison Design
Pearls by Hero Arts
Leaf Punch by EK Success (this is a sample of one of the giveaway item in my Happy Summer
Blog Candy Giveaway #3. I bought one for myself too)
Hersheys Miniatures
Hello Kitty origami paper


1 comment:

bernietom47 said...

Aww poor little guy how could you make him wait. ;) But it really is cute.
Aloha
Bernie