Friday, April 24, 2015

WINNER of my Japan Blog Candy

Update:   I received an email from Sunny Sue.  Thank you to all my followers.

Drum roll....CONGRATS to Sunny Sue who is the first of my followers to correctly guess 2 of the 6 cities we visited during our trip to Japan.

She answered:
Glad you enjoyed your trip! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. My guess is that you visited Kyoto and Osaka. :)

Sunny Sue, can you please email me your full name and mailing address at hoaloha1999@gmail.com by Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 9:00 p.m. (Hawaii Time) please?    If I do not receive an email by then, I will post a new chance for all of my followers to enter with a new question.

Here is proof of the 6 cities we visited from page 1 of our tour itinerary.




Congrats again to Sunny Sue.




No comments: