Saturday, April 25, 2015

March/April Secret Sister Swap and More Pix of Our Japan Trip


Hi Peeps!  Hope you're all enjoying the weekend.  I'm still trying to get back into the routine following our trip to Japan.   Definitely need to get my craft room organized again.  What a messy hobby.  LOL.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything.  

I was Linda's secret sister for the March/April swap and sure had fun inking up another one of the images by Di's Digi.  I love them all so much.

Ingredients for my card:
Image by Di's Digi called "Happiness is a Beary Daisy"
"Dainty Leaf" die by Poppy Stamps
"Small Hydrangea Blooms" die by Poppy Stamps
"Heart Banner" die by La-la Land
Copics
Spellbinder dies
Twine
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts

Also included a few craft goodies I hope she'll have fun with.


My secret sister was Kim.  She definitely whipped up a cutie card and perfectly blended her coloring with the nice DP combo.


OMGosh, Kim also included these beautiful RAKS.   THANK YOU SO MUCH KIM!!!!


More pix from our Japan trip.   Japanese are BIG on food presentation.  Here are a few pix of desserts in a few display windows I took while doing some mega shopping.  Too nice to eat.  LOL.





I'll be sharing more pix in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

hello Karen, your card is so sweet, love the banner die too. Your friends card is lovely too and what about all that food, mmmm yummy, hugs Kate x

Leanne said...

Aww how cute is everything on your post today?! Way!! I bet Linda loved her card and goodies.
Love the fun goodies and card from Kim. Wowee, look at all the ono looking food!! Aww I hope I get to Japan someday. I shall live through your pictures for now. lol

Elise said...

HI Karen! Your card to your secret sister is so BEAUTIFUL! And what sweet raks you've sent as well!!! Her card is beautiful too!!!!!

MmMM .. yes .. so many yummy foods in Japan! Everything is so well presented!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Lynn said...

I just returned from a trip' too so I am catching up on posts. I've been enjoying your site. The food looks so good.