Sunday, April 5, 2015

More Happy Mail

My goodness, I've been so blessed with happy mail lately.   Wowie!!!  I'm all smiles, ear to ear.  

My sweet cuz always surprises me with happy mail and I received one not too long ago.  To thank her, I sent her a stamp set as shown in my 3/12/15 post.  And whaddaya know, I got more happy mail using that set.   She loves birds so I knew this cute little chickie set by Inky Antics would be perfect for her.  Love this darling card with her beaded charm she made.  CUTE!!!!  



Along with the card, she sent me this sweet treat bag full of yummilicious goodies.    The  image is also from the same set.


And here are all of the sweet treats she filled the bag with.   Yummy, yummy says my tummy. THANK YOU SO MUCH CUZ!!!  MADE MY DAY SO SPECIAL!!!


Wait, there's more.   I also received this sweet Valentine's RAK from my blog buddy, Colleen.  She's also super sweet and full of surprises.


Inside, she included two packages of craft goodies.


Here they are.   She knows I use a LOT of flat-back pearls so these will definitely be used on my cards.  And the pretty hearts will add a nice touch to a Valentine's Day card or card for other occasions for a special someone.  THANK YOU SO MUCH COLLEEN!!!   YOU ALSO MADE MY DAY SPECIAL!!!


Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Getting happy mail is always so exciting Karen-hope your Easter celebration was a great one-we were with family and our day was so nice -lots of good conversation and yummy food

Leanne said...

Sweet Happy Mail Karen! They are both so thoughtful and perfect for you.

eva said...

how fun to receive happy mail! the treats look super yummy!

Elise said...

HI Karen! Awwwwww! These presents are sooooooo BEAUTIFUL & so special!!! How sweet of your friends! Lovely gifts for a lovely girl!

Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Colleen said...

Receiving happy mail is always such a blessing and adds some extra aloha to my day. You are blest to receive two of them in a row. :)

eunice said...

Happy mail is always so much FUN! And of course it's also fun and gratifying to send surprises to someone as SWEET as YOU! Hope your Easter was fun and relaxing!

Chrissy said...

Happy mail is the best sort of mail Karen..lucky girl..lovely treats.

luv CHRISSYxx