Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Li-Li's Living Room

Holy cow, can you believe its July already?  Where in the world did the time go????? 

Sharing with you today is another scene card that I gave to Michele at Island Scrapbooking as a sample for her store.  Here's Li-Li by Sister Stamps hugging her cute little teddy bear (actually a panda that I turned into a teddy....lol) that I inked up with Copics.   To create this scene, I used the following dies:  Small Madison Window, Lacy Curtains, Aston Side Table, Large Verano Lamp by Poppy Stamps, and Puffy Clouds by Memory Box.  These dies are from Island Scrapbooking.  Can you see the loopy frill on the lamp shade?  It's from a little piece of lace to add some dimension. And see that cute little pup peeking in the window?  It's one of my favorite images by Dandelion Designs.
I created my own wall hanging with the "Home Sweet Home" sentiment on my computer and the DPs for the wallpaper and floor are from my ever-growing stash.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute! I had to smile when I took a second look and saw the doggie in the window. Your attention to details is what makes your work so professional.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Elise said...

Hello! Awww my gosh, this is absolutely DARLING! Love how you've created this scene .. it's PRECIOUS!!!!!

Thank you for becoming my newest follower as well! Hope you have a great 4th of July!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

eva said...

so cute! love all the little details to create this living room scene!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh, I just love your card Karen, it's so sweet, great scene, hugs Kate x

Chriss America Real said...

This is just adorable!

Colleen said...

You never cease to amaze me with the scenes that you make using your stamps, DSP, etc. for your cards. This one I think is one of my favorites and is over the top awesome. I love it! Thanks for always being such an inspiration.