Friday, July 4, 2014

Celebrating Independence Day

Happy 4th of July everyone!   In celebration of the birth of America's independence, I made this CAS card. The image is a digi by Sassy Cheryl called "Honoring the Flag - Maddie" which I inked up with Copics.   I also used Labels Two by Spellbinders (Nestabilities), a quote bubble from "A Birdie Told Me" set by Lawn Fawn, "Cosmic Star Set" die by Memory Box, and DP by Reminisce.  The latter 3 are from Island Scrapbooking.    Oh, and the quote was made on my computer.


Hope you all have a fabulous long weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Great karen to celebrate 4th July, fab image and colours, I hope you had a fantastic day, hugs Kate x

eva said...

cute! happy 4th!

Migdalia said...

Super Duper cute!!
Happy 4th of July
Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Colleen said...

Happy 4th of July my friend! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating how blessed we are all to live in this great country. The card that you is perfect for today.

Amanda R said...

Sorry I haven't been around much but love love love this card! I really like the use of the little flags down the side, that is adorable!

Lynn said...

Really great Fourth of July card! The framed image, color choices and DP are just perfect. Enjoy the holiday weekend!