Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WINNER of my Blog Candy - Round 1

Hello Peeps,
First of all, a great big hug to all of you for visiting my blog. It's been a FUN, FUN, FUN 2 years since I started my blog and I've been soooo inspired by many of you. THANK YOU!!!

Also, hop on back as I will be posting another candy very, very soon.....Round 2.

Wooo-hoooo, the lucky winner of my blog candy is LEANNE POE. Please send me an email by 9:00 p.m. on Friday, 12/2/11 (Hawaii Standard Time). If not, another name will be drawn.

Leanne said...
Happy Blogaversary Karen! Doesn't the time just fly by so fast?! Well it's been wonderful to come by and see your beautiful creations. I think the best present I have ever received was handmade cards made by my co-workers. That was really touching and very unexpected. o and this past bday my friends and family surprised me with a really awesome gift card. have a great week!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL YOU!!!

Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Yay for me!! Thanks for being born Karen!! ;)