Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here Comes Mimi

Helloooo Peeps!!! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and got to fill your tummy with LOTS of yummy food. Are you all ready for Black Friday???? Better put on your running shoes and good luck blazing thru the stores. Hope you get a steal of a deal on all your purchases.

I want to share another Christmas card featuring Mimi by Penny Black. I think she's such a cutie pie. When I started cutting around the branch, I didn't quite like the white border but you know what, after cutting around the entire branch, I LOVED it because it looks like snow. That image is from the "Magic of Christmas" set by Hero Arts.

Of course, I used my snowflake embossing folder again by Darice. My fave for sure.....and you'll be seeing more of it soon. :-)


Here's a peek at all six of 'em.


Other supplies used: Copics, "Happy Holidays" sentiment by Penny Black, Spellbinder dies, Stickles, and ribbon from Walmart.




Thanks for stopping by. HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!! Be safe and go get 'em.

11 comments:

Cyndi said...

aww these are just too cute! I love mimi! hope you had a great thanksgiving!

coops said...

aw this is so gorgeous.i love the sweet image and your winter scene is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Your cards are so cute, what an adorable image.
You have patients to fussy cut around those branches, nicely done.

Sue said...

awww these are such cuties, gorgeous colours, love em:)

thanks for visiting my blog :)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! How cute are these! So fun too!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute set!!

eunice said...

Adorable Christmas cards! Sledding Mimi is too-too cute! And I really like how you used 2 different embossing folders for this card...so much fun!

Joy said...

what sweet Christmas cards you made. love the choice of color too! hope you are having a good week and had a good black friday :)

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet this is, love the image and the fun scene xxx

Cely said...

sooo stinkin cute!!! i love how you made it look like she's sledding on a snow covered hill. and i love all the different embossing.

thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. i'm now a follower of yours!

Linda . J said...

So darn cute Karen and love the embossing folder, fan Christmas cards.
Hugs Linda