Sunday, March 20, 2011

Floral Thank You Card

Happy Sunday All!!!

Hope you're having a GREAT weekend. Aside from the usual marketing, cleaning house (blah) I spent some time making things for our upcoming FCE Fair. Hoping to post pictures soon....IF my stuff comes out decent. LOL.

Below is a card I recently made and sent for the Secret Sister Swap that Kris coordinates. I don't know how she manages all that she does with her busy, busy, busy, busy, busy schedule. I call her Wonder Woman, just like Jenny.....compliment. :-) :-)

The floral image is by Stampin' Up (Asian Artistry Set). I also used Copic markers and love how the purple turned out. Still trying to work on my shading. :-)
Other supplies:
Thank you stamp by Hero Arts (I think.....don't have the pkg. label anymore)
Butterfly and lace punch by Martha Stewart
Rhinestones
Paper by DCWV (bottom) and Stampin' Up (top)



1 comment:

kris said...

Beautiful!! Love the color on the image! very bold!! =D