Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Awesome Swap from Secret Sister Kim

I was so excited when I received the pkg. from Kim, my "Secret Sister" for December. OMG, her cards are out of this world. Check 'em out.







I may just copy this jumbo clip idea for our upcoming FCE Fair. It's a great way to use my little pieces of paper. People who know me know that I'm a "note person." So I think I'll put these on my work desk, computer desk, kitchen counter, and craft desk. PERFECT!!!!




Look at these pretty roses. I think they're made with nylon fabric. You can scrunch it and it'll still keep it's shape. NEAT!!!
Between the nylon roses is a pkg. of self-stick hearts. Great to add that extra pizazz to cards or other paper crafts.




THANKS A MILLION KIM!!!! I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU GAVE ME AND YOUR GENEROSITY BLEW ME AWAY.
I'll be posting other neat goodies I received from my Jan. and Feb. "Secret Sisters" soon. If you want to join in on the fun, check out Kris' blog.



No comments: