Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Swinging by to Wish You a Happy Easter

Hey Peeps!   I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks.  Been busy and a bit under the weather, then my mojo went on vacation.  Well, Easter is just a few days away so I whipped up this card this evening.  


Ingredients:
"Morning Glory Bunny" by Whimsy Stamps
Heart Banner die by La-La Land
MFT-600 In and Out Stitched Rounded Square S die by Die-namics
Enamel Dots by Market Street
Ribbon by Offray
Mini buttons from Walmart
DP from stash
Copics

Thanks for stopping by and as always, HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!

6 comments:

Deloris said...

Super cute card! Made me smile!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, sorry to hear that you haven't been so well, I hope you are feeling much better now.
Love your sweet card, he is a gorgeous bunny and you've used lovely colours too, super design.
Have a lovely Easter time, Kate x

Pat K said...

What a cute image...super cute card Karen. Good to hear you are feeling better. Pat K x

Colleen said...

What a cute rabbit for your Easter card.

I am glad that you are feeling better. Have a blessed Easter! He is risen!

Lynn said...

Love that image and what you did with it. Hope your Easter is joyful and healthy!

Shirley N said...

Hope you're feeling better, Karen. I think your mojo is just fine, that's a cute Easter card! Wishing you a Happy Easter. Take care!