Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy Birthday to Our Sweet Co-Worker

Today we had another little birthday celebration in the office for another sweet and beautiful co-worker.  Though this card doesn't have a birthday theme, I thought she'd like it because she has a cat.  So I felt the kitty image would be "purrfect."  We also enjoyed some Vegan Chocolate Cake from Island Naturals......ummmmm, so moist, not too sweet, and yummy!  Dang, forgot to take a pix.


Ingredients:
Images:  "Crate-ful of Kittens" by Whimsy stamps
               Birds are from "Misaki" set by Sister Stamps
               Tree by Paper Smooches
"Stitched Landscape" die by Poppy Stamps from Island Scrapbooking
Fence die by La La Land
Paw punch by EK
Grass punch by Martha Stewart
Copics
Laser Cut Sentiments by and from Island Scrapbooking

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww, so sweet and purrfectly right for a cat lover. I've never tried a vegan chocolate cake but now I will make an effort to taste one. Your blog is a favorite stop of mine because you feature your cards and tell us about your yummy snacks and meals. Thanks!

Deloris said...

What a fun birthday card! I'm sure your coworker smiled when she opened this one. Haven't tried Vegan cake. I image it tastes a bit different without the butter, but probably has far less calories too so you can enjoy a bigger piece...

Colleen said...

You made a super cute and cheerful birthday card for your co-worker. I've never tried a Vegan chocolate cake before. Did the cake taste like chocolate?

Elise said...

Hi Karen! I know I mentioned this before .. but I so love these DARLING cards you make! You do such perfect scenes for them as well! Bet your co worker loved this too! :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Big hugs,
Elise