Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter Mom

Hi Peeps!  Hope you're all enjoying the weekend.   One of our sons and his girlfriend are visiting on this long weekend.  We all enjoyed an onoilcious dinner and fun talking stories last night and will probably hang out again tomorrow.   Yay! 

Here's the card I made for my Mom,  I used "Spring Time" image (bunny hanging on the branch) by Whimsy Stamps.  All of the other images are from the "Tag Along Easter set by Taylored Epressions which I got from Island Scrapbooking.  Also used a few dies:  "Stitched Landscape", "Picket Fence",  "Fresh Cut Grass" by Poppy Stamps, and the clouds and sun from "Stitched Sky" by Mama Elephant.



Oh dang, I forgot to take a pix of the bunch  of Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies" I got at Big Island Delights for mom and her friends.   Thank goodness for photos on their website.   They make them extra large and the ones I got were packaged a bit differently....and really nice!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!


6 comments:

Colleen said...

The card that you made for your mom is the perfect Spring scene. It is beautiful. It so bright and cheerful too. I am sure all the chocolate dipped fortune cookies will be enjoyed by your mom and her friends.

Have a blessed Easter with your family!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card, you are a whizz at making the most beautiful scenes. Fabulous colours too, I'm sure you Mum will love it.
Have a happy Easter time, Kate x

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Made me smile! Hope you have a very Happy Easter!

Lynn said...

The scenery Easter card is a happy greeting that I'm sure your mom will love. I've tasted the giant BI fortune cookies and they are scrumptious.

Shirley N said...

You always create super cute scenes Karen! Happy Easter to you too. Enjoy your time with your son!

Elise said...

Hi Karen! Such a BEAUTIFUL Easter card .. I love the way you create your background scenes .. I know you Mom will love this! And cookie looked delish too! ;) Hope you all had a lovely Easter!

Big hugs,
Elise