Sunday, November 7, 2010

Triangle Favor Box

Hope you're all having a nice weekend and staying "dry." Boy, we are sure getting a LOT of rain. That's OK though, we need it.

Yesterday, I went to 3 craft fairs. I didn't buy much but it's always fun to see all the neat stuff those creative crafters make. So inspiring. I was hoping to get home to watch the ending of the football game (Hawaii vs Boise State)......well, until I called home only to find out we were getting "smashed." So that's when I decided to go to the 3rd craft fair. Being in a family full of football fanatics (hubby and 3 grown sons), I kinda got hooked to football (UH Hawaii only) a few years ago after one of my sons explained more about the sport that made it more enjoyable for me.

I'm finally playing with my Scor-Pal again. Gotta start out with some easy stuff. Hope to "graduate" to the next "level" soon. LOL. I also used one of my new Spellbinder dies that I got at Island Scrapbookings anniversary sale a couple of weekends ago. LOVE IT!!!!

Supplies:
Mouse in mug stamp by TGF
Copics
Spellbinder die
Flowers by Prima
Leaf punch by EK Success
Ribbon
Hershey Kisses


1 comment:

Jenny V. said...

What a cute box and love that image. Enjoy your day!