Thursday, November 25, 2010

Frolicking in the Peppermint Candy Patch

Sigh, I'm so full from eating so much. I feel like a stuffed turkey. :-) Is everyone headed for the mall tomorrow to battle the crowd on Black Friday?

I spent the day cooking but still had time to make cards. Here's a pop-up (or should I say "stand-up") card which would actually make a cute desk decor. The peppermint candy flowers is a stamp that I stamped twice. I went on the Dandelion Designs blog and saw the cute, cute stamp and found it at Ben Franklin. I'm having fun using button embellishments and Flower Soft for snow. There really give the card a 3D effect.

Well, I better hit the sack. I'm doing some shopping early tomorrow morning.
Happy shopping!!! WOO-HOOO!!!

Here are the supplies I used for this card.......
Peppermint Candy stamp by Dandelion Designs
Copic markers
Snowman button by Dress It Up with shank removed
Spellbinder die
Distress Ink
Paper by Imaginisce
Snow by Flower Soft

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)