Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Monkey" Treat Box

Woo hoo!!! This is my first post of a treat box I made using my Scor-Pal. I'm so happy my friend Jenny happened to have an extra one that she could sell to me. I'm really enjoying my new "toy." THANKS JENNY!!!

Oh, and I love this cute monkey stamp. I saw the set at Island Scrapbooking about a month or so ago. I knew I should've bought it then but didn't. A week later I decided to get it but it was gone. I was so happy when Michele called to let me know they came in. It was well worth the wait. As the saying goes, "You snooze, you lose." Silly me. LOL. :-)

Sorry, the picture looks a bit lopsided, probably because I wanted to show the sides of this box as well. Or maybe I'm just too tired. It's late and I think it's time to hit the sack.
Here's the view with the top lifted. You may not be able to see the clear plastic in the "window" but it's there. :-)
Supplies:
Box pattern by Scor-Pal
Monkey stamp by CC Designs
Paper for box by DCWV Ultimate Stack
Copic Markers
Spellbinder Dies
Word Punch by Stampin' Up
Brown dotted paper by DCWV - Green Stack
Clear Plastic by Paper Accents
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts
OK, nighty night. Snore........

1 comment:

bernietom47 said...

What a fun box. I think anyone would love to receive a little gift in it.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie