Sunday, August 22, 2010

Christmas Tag Swap

Hi All,
I entered my very first swap that Kyoko coordinated. It was SOOOO MUCH FUN. In fact, I was so excited that as soon as I entered a couple of weeks ago, I started making my tags. THANKS KYOKO.

My partner was Fran and here's what she made for me. Really, really cute. THANKS FRAN.


And this is what I sent her.


Supplies:
Monkey with lights stamp by Dandelion Design
Copic Markers
Spellbinder dies
Snowflake punch
Ribbon
Buttons
Thread
Well, I better go elevate my foot again. It's all swollen and it looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. LOL






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Holy Smokes! You guys are done already? I haven't even started thinking of mine yet!!

bernietom47 said...

Both sets are adorable. Yep keep that foot up and get well soon.
Blessings Bernie