Sunday, December 20, 2015

Playful "Ling-Ling" Magnetic Coaster Calendars

Whoa, only 5 more days till Christmas.  Are you getting excited?   

Sharing with you my 2nd set of calendars I made to enclose with my Christmas cards.  Kept it simple to focus on cute and playful Ling-Ling by Sister Stamps.  This is one of the easiest images to color, just black.  A no brainer.  LOL


Ingredients:
Washi paper from Japan
"Stitched Landscape" die by Poppy Stamps
"Ling Ling" by Sister Stamps
"Spring Branch" by Hero Arts
Grass stamp from Viva Las Vegas Stamps
Copic

4 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cute calendar. Ling Ling looks like she is having so much in the scene that you created for her. Have a blessed week Karen!

Deloris said...

Love your cute calendars! They are sure to bring on the smiles!

Elise said...

HI Karen! These are simply DARLING!!!!!!!! I tell you .. you come up with so many clever ideas! I even love how you created the background scene too!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas sweetie!

Big hugs,
Elise

Shirley N said...

Karen you just amaze me. I can't believe all the Christmas cards you've made and now these calendars too! This is totally adorable and I love the scene you've created too! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!!