Friday, December 4, 2015

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas "Tree"


Woo-hoo, the week sure went by fast!!!!  Only 3 more weeks till Christmas!

I love Penny Black images.  For this scene, I used images from 2 sets.  The cat with the little tree is from the "Jolly Critters" set and the cute hedgehog is from the "Winter Play" set.   I wanted a bit of sparkle so I used glitter paper for the mound of snow.

Other supplies:
Copics
Snow embossing folder
DP from stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I have continue to enjoy looking at all the great Christmas cards that you have made. Penny Black stamps are always so much fun to make cards with. What a great idea to use glitter paper for the snow.

I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 weeks away. We are putting out Christmas tree up today and putting some decorations outside.

Have a great weekend!

Deloris said...

Another really fun Penny Black card. Love how you combined critters from two different sets to create the scene. Hope your having a great day.

Lynn said...

I love Penny Black images too and plan to get more winter ones after seeing your cards. I like the sparkling snow in this one and the dialog I can almost hear between the creatures.